Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Dream 2

 I came with second blog on dream because , there is something more i want to say. In Islamic view dream is of 2 types, good and bad. Good comes from Allah and bad from Satan. When we see a good dream we get active and enthuse but in bad dream we regret , and this actually what satan wants . He wants us to feel regret and sad . 

I had said you in last dream blog that there is an parallel universe in earth and between us. Yes it is. They are with us , they see us everytime , might be they are with me while i m writing,  may be they are with you while you are reading my blog. Look around now. Coz I have personally felt these things. Believe in God. 

It was a short topic , i hope you will read carefully. 

God bless you all.



Post a Comment

0 Comments