Ticker

7/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

What was that? (jinn)

 It's a story about my real life. I know I am continuously writing  on jinns or ghosts coz I believe on them and it had happened to me in my real life. They exists yes they are. Astagferallah. 

In the beginning year of 2013 i was in 12th . We had taken a home for rent, and in that home some paranormal things were happening . Like someone was jumping to our roof and sounds like dripping cow/horse foot on floor. Those sounds were like rain and those were so fast. My mummy was often listening those but she was remaining silent. 

Once i was reading in my last room and suddenly that started and this was happening just 5 meters away from me behind my wall . I felt like that was coming closer to me , n the distance became shorter, i wanted to check what's happening but , i couldn't.  I didn't have that energy. And i ran from there . In some nights i was listening on roof like someone jumped to my roof. I have felt peraonally myself . Alhamdulillah we left that room.

This had happened to me . And now it's about 1 o'clock of night . I know they are.....

God bless you all.




Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Bhai mene bhi dekha he raat ko 2 baje
    Angan me bathroom Gaya tha me 2018 Ganesh poja ke ek din pahele

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 September ka raat tha uske agle din
    Ganesh poja tha to raat ko poja ke teyari me lagehue the me or mere dostlok
    Ekdam se muje jorse toilet laga to me raat ko 2p.m baje ekela toilet Chala Gaya hamara gharse toilet ki duri he 20m
    Uske piche 2ekar ki gami par tree bagera lagahua he to me tolit karie return horahatha to hamara 3house he to left Bali gharke angan me bhi ak debdaru ka tree lagahua he to me return horahatha.
    To slightly Mera nagar pada koi safed chig ke upar thoda piche akar dekha to ek safed saree me koi aurat bethahuatha
    Gese newly married wife bethtehe wesehi
    Sar se pawo Tak safhed saree me dhkahuta
    Uski face nenhi dikhi muje to me darker tejise gharme ghus Gaya baba or maa ko uthaya or dost Lok bhi mere sath me chale dekhnekelie to koi bhi nenhi tha unhapar,to mujhe dat padi baba bole akele kyu gayatha letin ratko ,uske agle din mujhe bukhar or ulti hua or thik bhi hi Gaya using din. To ajj bhi main raat ko ekela 2,3,4 baje to uth Kar toilet jata hnu par koi dar nanhi or fhir kabhi dhiki nanhi o ghost muje.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhai batana jarur acha lagaki nanhi Mera story

    ReplyDelete